Sunday 15 January 2012

Pre-season

So tomorrow is Pre-Season for 12WBT Round 1 2012.

I'm all set! I'm still following the program from Round 3, other than creating a few of my own recipes and i'm getting quite good at it too!

So i'm starting this Pre-Season super close to my initial goal weight. During Round 1 i'll smash this goal and the reassess where I want to be. No doubt i'm sure I can do more!

This Round i've got my sister and a couple of close friends joining me so i'm really looking forward to following their progress and being able to help them as much as I can. Looking forward to completing all my Pre-Season tasks and kicking some butt (kicking the excess fat off it anyway!)

Good luck to all 12WBT'ers I know you can achieve great things!

1 comment:

  1. GO FOR IT!!!! I look forward to seeing your posts....You have done so well and i have no doubt you are going to be able to not only reach your goal but to far exceed it. You are amazing and strong. GO FOR IT!

    ReplyDelete