Wednesday 11 January 2012

Settling into 2012

Well there has been a few hiccups this year, but I didn't do too badly at all. I've maintained and then had a loss but I haven't put on which is the main thing. I had a few issues with the creche being closed but now that has reopened i'm fully getting back into my routine. This week i've done a lot of bike riding after setting myself a challenge.....

For every like my Facebook status got I was to ride 1km. Well I got 35 likes so I tripled it and said i'd complete it in a week. Tomorrow is my last day and I have 23km left to ride. I can do it and I will JFDI. I've had to rearrange my timetable to complete this challenge but that just helps me to mix it up a bit.

So what is my next challenge? I am going to do C25k (Couch to 5km for those unsure). I am awaiting my new running shoes to arrive and I just need to download the program onto my iPod (having a few iTunes issues which are currently being resolved) and then i'm good to go! I'm not a runner, never have been a runner but I want to learn to run and put another notch in my achievement belt.

I want to take this opportunity, being my first post for 2012, to thank my wonderful family and friends for your support. You've made this journey so much easier and especially to my wonderful husband, who does night shift but often will get up earlier in the evening to have the kids while I head to the gym for either Combat or Boxing! You're awesome and I love you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment