Friday 27 April 2012

Week 11 Weekly Surprise

So this week i've done another video for the Week 11 Weekly Surprise - Nominate someone who has inspired you. I have done this video, not with the aim of winning but as a thank you to someone who has helped me so much, possibly without even realising it herself.

I always wanted to lose my weight and become fit and healthy but I didn't have the confidence or inspiration to do it. I felt I wasn't worthy and I that is how I was living, I didn't care any more.

This gorgeous person introduced me to our local gym during 'bring a friend month' in June 2011. I didn't join up right away as I was going overseas on holiday that same month. When I got back I actually won a 3 month membership for that gym. I lost a little weight but it was slow - then my lovely friend introduced me to the program. I was unsure at first and kept putting off signing up, also hubby wasn't sure about me doing it. She  kept encouraging me to sign up and I did. Since then I haven't looked back. My life has changed for the better.

So thank you Kristy for everything you have done.

Week 11 Nomination


No comments:

Post a Comment