Thursday 19 April 2012

Reaching my goals

What a journey this 12wbt has been so far. It is now week 10. A couple of weeks ago I hit goal weight and decided I had some more work to do so I reassessed and now I have 2.9kg till I hit my new goal weight. I am enjoying shopping in a range of stores I was too scared to enter 6 months ago. Today was the best, when at DFO I finally purchased an item of clothing. DFO for me was always about non clothing items as I was too big to find anything. Today I purchased a jacket and wait for it.................. A Finale Dress!!! And it is STRAPLESS!!! I am so proud of my arms and shoulders, my new best feature that I must show them off!!

So now i'm looking ahead, this 12wbt will not stop at the end of the 12 weeks for me, i'll be continuing through Round 2 Preseason and then hitting up Advanced Lean and Strong. This program has changed so many aspects of my life, inside and out. I'm loving the way I look, have a new found confidence, i'm happy and my family is much happier too. My kids are making healthier choices and have even started choosing healthier options themselves when out and about. I've always insisted they be active kids (infact they have no idea how to use a DS or the Wii) and on Wednesday they started up Auskick. My 4 year old was proud that he is running around exercising. And my daughter has been showing off her Burpee technique after I had to show her what a Burpee was! Definitely need to get that on video!!!

So we are in week 10, finale is coming up. It is head down bum up from here. I am gonna smash it up!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment