Saturday 31 March 2012

Turning around my downward spiral

For the past couple of weeks, i've had some bad eating days (severely bad). I couldn't figure out why I was doing this to myself. I've done fantastic and luckily the scales have still been heading down, even if it has been only slightly some weeks. I've finally realised that I got back into my old habit of eating instead of face my emotions. I've been having a few issues lately with certain family members who are not speaking to me due to my weight loss and each time I find out something else that has been said about me, I hit the pantry. WELL NO MORE OF THAT!!!

I really thought I was ok and that these negative people in my life weren't bothering me, but it seems I wasn't handling things as well as I thought I was.

It is my own fault I let it get to me and i'm owning it. So now it is back to basics for me and to get my head straight! And starting today i'm smashing it up again! 1021 cals burnt today. My goal is to burn 4000 cals over for days so I have 3000 to go!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment