Tuesday 20 March 2012

12WBT Round 1 2012 Week 6

Can you believe it? Half way through the round already!

I've had a big week. Eaten 110% clean, trained well. I've done a lot more weights this week in the gym. One of my goals is to get over my fear of doing weights in front of others and i've discovered it isn't really doing the weights infront of others, it is more not wanting to wait around for the equipment! Some days it is so busy, it is just easier to do cardio.

I've started playing around with my food - still nutritious but i've been needing to shock my body and  maybe start eating a little more with the amount of exercise i'm doing. Well it worked. This week saw me lose another 1.7kg bringing me down to 64.1kg bringing me into a healthy BMI

I also conquered another fear this week. 12 years ago I tried Body Step and I was embarrassed out of the class when I fell off the step (that coordination thing that happens to me- or lack of coordination I should say!). So today.............. after deciding I need to shake it up a bit, I did Body Step and it was a tonne of fun! I still don't have the best coordination in the world but it was fun and a good laugh and it burnt some calories!

So big achievements this week for me with the weights, body step and a nice big weight loss! Tomorrow i'll be having a rest day and treating myself to a reward for all my hard work.


This is me at the half way mark of my 2nd round
(Week 6 Round 1 2012)

No comments:

Post a Comment