Friday 9 March 2012

Week 4 Measurements and Fitness Test

I can't believe how much i've been stressing this week. My weight loss has slowed dramatically and it has been playing on my mind. I've been exercising and eating clean and with only really maintaining my weight i've been very mentally fragile.

Today though I got a nice surprise. Measurements taken and fitness test done have proved that i'm progressing, and not just slightly but by quite a bit so here are My Stats!!!

Measurements:
Week 1                                      Week 4
Weight: 70.3kg                          66.6kg
Chest: 95cm                               90cm
Waist: 88cm                               83cm
Hips: 101cm                               96cm
L Thigh: 59cm                            55.5cm
R Thigh: 59cm                            56cm
L Arm: 25.5cm                           25.5cm
R Arm: 26cm                              26cm


Fitness Test
Week 1                                      Week 4
1km Time: 6:24                         5:01
Pushups Toes: 0                         24
Pushups Knees: 49                     53
Wall Sit: 1:31                             3:05
Sit & Reach: +2cm                    +7cm
Ab Stage: 2                                2

So it seems i'm doing well, in all things other than those dreaded Abs! I can actually do stage 5, just not stage 3 or stage 4!

Did my gym session today, didn't get to my SSS of 1000 cals but we have a busy day ahead and i'll go for a nice walk later on to make it up once we've reached our destination today. I've managed 718 cals so far.

Tomorrow hubby is taking me fishing, kind of excited and kind of nervous. I've got my food and snacks sorted so i'll be right with my calorie intake. Hopefully he'll allow me to go for a nice long walk to explore and hopefully not get lost hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment