Thursday 8 March 2012

Round 1 week 4

I really must keep this blog up to date!!! So here is a quick overview.....

Well the last 4 weeks i've had a few ups and downs, as in my weight is up and down! Luckily on Weigh in Wednesday's it has been down or maintained. I was stressing yesterday so I grabbed that tape measure and did a quick measure up and i've been losing cm's so that helped the stress levels.

In Week 3 I set myself a challenge, burn 7000 cals in the week. I ended up burning 7272 cals for the week, ate rather well and maintained! Talk about disappointment!

So now it is week 4, i'm currently at a devlish 66.6kg and just managed to squeeze into some size 12 jeans I bought on special with a goal to be in them at week 4 and i've managed it, without struggling into them!

I've had a little bit of fun experimenting with creating my own meals and I have a few yummy ones and will start posting recipes once I have tweaked them.

Now tomorrow I need to do my fitness test and measurements. I've had a few issues with my Achilles so have been trying to rest it as much as possible before my 1km time trial but it hasn't stopped my training...... i've just changed what i'm doing a little!

Back tomorrow to update with my measurements!

No comments:

Post a Comment