Tuesday 27 December 2011

After Christmas

I did it... I stood on the scales today, completely nervous about what I might see and then suddenly complete shock! A 200g loss. I managed it, being a little bit naughty and nice but mostly eating healthily I did what I set out to do, lost over Christmas.

I've now also set up my new scales I got from Mum & Dad for Christmas, problem there is they are saying I am 1.2kg more than my Wii Board. Well I did freak out a little at first but I know I have had a loss over Christmas and I just have to keep reminding myself that. I will weigh in on both each week until 12wbt Round 1 kick off then it'll just be WW scales from there.

Now for my new challenge - I am not changing my goals. I am going to lose that extra 1.2kg that the WW scales say I am before kick off!

Now all I need to do is survive New Years. Can I do it? Of course I can!!!

2 comments:

  1. Isn't it amazing how accountable this program can make you? I haven't even started yet but was so well behaved on Christmas Day just so I didn't undo all of my hard work to date.
    Bring on Round 1.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wasn't completely behaved, I just had a taste of things. Was great to know I had that self control :)

    ReplyDelete