Saturday 17 December 2011

My Hero

Had the pleasure of a lovely chat with the very lovely Michelle Bridges (Mish) today at her book signing. We talked about 12wbt and how much it has helped me and how I hope it will  help my sister (I am sure it will as this is a very well balanced lifestyle program not some stupid fad). We also talked about how good Sydney was last weekend.

Mish is truly inspiring, she is so bright and full of energy you can't help but be inspired by her. 12wbt has changed me on the outside but also on the inside. My way of thinking has completely changed and i'm a much happier person for it. My kids are happier now that i'm not a grumpy Mummy!

Can't wait for Round 1 to officially start. This time I will be more active in the 12wbt forums and not just on Facebook and Twitter LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment